The Samsung BN59-01357F SolarCell Remote Control is a very complex remote control but can be made simple with this User Manual. In the following article we will break down how to use this remote to its full potential.
How to Charge the Remote
There are two ways to charge the Samsung BN59-01357F Remote Control:
Charge the remote using the Solar Panel
The remote control doesn't need just the sun to charge it. Any indoor or outdoor light will work just as well. It doesn't matter if it's sunlight, incandescent, fluorescent or LED. They all work great to charge the remote. Just make sure you leave the solar panel upright so it is exposed to the light. It's really that easy.
Charge the remote using the USB-C Cable
This works just like any phone charger. Just plug one end into your wall charger or Samsung TV and the other end of the USB-C cable into the charging port on the bottom of the remote. This will charge faster than the solar panel but uses electricity.
Basic Remote Control Functions
The Samsung BN59-01357F SolarCell Remote works just like most remotes you operate. The basic functions are the same.
- Power Button - Simply press the button once to turn on your TV. Press the button once more to turn the TV off
- Channel Button - To operate the channel button, slide the button up or down to change channels. Push the button in to open the Channel Guide.
- Volume Button - To operate the volume button, slide the volume button up to increase the volume or slide it down to decrease the volume. Push the button in to mute the TV. Press the button again to unmute.
Smart Remote Control Functions
The Samsung QLED SolarCell TV Remote Control has smart buttons for increased functionality. The following smart buttons are included:
- Voice Assistant Button - The voice assistant button will allow you to operate three separate voice assistants:
- Amazon Alexa
- Google Assistant
- Samsung Bixby
- Home Button - The Home Button will quickly bring you back to the Home Screen
- Smart Buttons - The following smart buttons are included:
- Prime Video
- Samsung TV Plus
For any additional support feel free to Contact Us
For additional info refer to the official Samsung Website