Verizon FiOS TV One Voice Remote Control Manual and Code List
Learn how to program and use the Verizon FiOS TV Voice Remote Control with these instructions. This guide will help you program your remote control to your cable set-top box and program your cable box to your TV.
Programming the Verizon FiOS TV Voice Remote Control to your FiOS TV One:
- Point the Fios TV Voice Remote toward the Fios TV One you wish to pair it with,
- Press and hold the Play/Pause and “O” buttons at the same time,
- Release the buttons when the blue light starts flashing on the Fios TV Voice Remote,
- When the blue light stops flashing on the Fios TV Voice Remote, your Fios TV Voice Remote is connected, paired and ready for use.
Programming your TV or Audio using your Fios TV Voice Remote:
- Go to Menu > Settings > Voice control > Fios TV Voice Remote > Program Voice Remote > Automatic Setup
- Once the automatic setup completes you’ll see a “Success” message in the top right of the TV screen,
- If this does not work for you, please skip to step 2.
- Go to Menu > Settings > Voice control > Fios TV Voice Remote > Program Voice Remote > Manual Setup
- Select your TV or Receiver Brand and Model and follow the steps,
- You will see a “Success” message in the top right of the TV screen when the setup is complete.
Setting up your Fios TV Voice Remote by Verizon:
Here’s a video to help you set up your Fios TV Voice Remote for Fios TV One by Verizon
Find your Fios One Voice Remote:
To find your Fios One Voice Remote, tap the power button twice. Once you have the remote, press any button to stop the beep.
Verizon FiOS TV Voice Remote Control Functions:
Voice search - The fastest way to use your Fios TV Voice Remote is by pressing and holding the Voice Search button to say what you want to watch. Just say what you’re looking for, like “What’s on tonight.” You may also find movies by naming your favorite actor, tune to a channel, turn on subtitles, access the Guide and much more! You can control your DVR or VOD playback by saying “Fast forward one minute” or “Rewind thirty seconds”.
Just remember to hold the button down while speaking and then release.
Menu - The Menu button takes you to the main on-screen menu. From there, use the ring surrounding the OK button on the Fios TV Voice Remote to move between menu options.
Guide - The Guide button takes you directly to the programming grid guide. Pressing the Guide button again brings up a selector that allows you to choose another view.
Navigation ring and OK/Select - Press the navigation ring segments for up, down left or right and the OK buttons to navigate and make onscreen selections.
Using Navigation ring buttons to Skip Forward and Back - Press the Left and Right navigation ring segments to skip video forward or back while using the DVR or watching Video on Demand.
Back (arrow) button - Go back to the previous screen.
Exit button - The exit button will leave your current menu location or screen and return you to normal TV viewing.
- Live TV
- Video On Demand (where allowed)
- DVR recorded programs
- Tapping the Fast Forward or Rewind buttons increases or decreases the video speeds
Note: A long press of the Fast Forward or Rewind jumps you back towards the beginning of shows, and/or forward to the live point of currently airing programs.
Channel / Page +/- - Use the Channel plus and minus buttons to choose one channel up or down in the guide or to page up or down when viewing the Guide.
Last button - The Last button jumps back and forth between the last two programs you were watching.
Record - Use this button to record any show that you’re watching on live TV. It will record back to the moment you started watching that program