Time Warner Cable or Spectrum UR2-DTA-TWC2 DTA Cable Box Remote Programming Instructions
Learn how to program your Time Warner Cable UR2-DTA-TWC2 DTA Cable Box Remote Control to your cable box and to your TV.
The following instructions will teach you how to automatically program your Time Warner Cable or Spectrum UR2-DTA-TWC2 Cable Box Remote Control in 5 Easy Steps:
- Turn on the TV or Digital Transport Adapter (DTA) that you want the remote to operate.
- On your remote, press the TV or DTA button and the OK button together for three seconds. The "POWER" LED will turn on for 20 seconds to indicate the remote is ready to be programmed.
- Point the remote control at the TV or DTA and press the CH+ or CH- button. The remote will transmit power on/off code signals. Keep pressing the CH+ or CH- button until the TV or DTA turns off.
- You'll know that the correct code has been selected if you press the "POWER" button and the TV or DTA turns off.
- Save the Code by pressing the corresponding "TV" or "DTA" button again. The DTA LED will blink twice when the code is successfully stored
Download the User's Manual for the Time Warner Cable Spectrum UR2-DTA-TWC Cable Box Remote Control Here:
Contact Us at email@example.com if you have any issues with programming your remote. We can help point you in the correct direction!
If you need the Time Warner Cable or Spectrum UR2-DTA-TWC2 DTA Cable Box Remote Control you can also purchase one here at Best Deal Remotes.